BroadLeaf Assist Limited is a specialist company that works with unlisted debt securities such as loan notes, corporate mini bonds and fractional investments.
Our dedicated team comes from a wide range of Financial Services backgrounds; including banks, independent corporate trustees and law firms. What’s more, we are truly independent, and operate with the highest degree of transparency and integrity. We are experienced in complex deal structures, we keep up to date on all global and local regulatory requirements and we are used to operating internationally. We also offer a completely bespoke service and tailor-make all of our business plans, specifically for your own individual needs. Because of this, we are able to offer our services to both big-business and local enterprises alike.
The services that we can offer are as follows:
- Providing specialist services in Distressed Debt Securities, such as Loan Notes, Corporate Mini Bonds and Fractional Investments to both investors and issuers, especially those that are in distress.
- Dealing with all types of asset-backed transactions, collateralised loan obligations and project finance transactions. These include acting as a Security Trustee, Note/Bond Trustee, Share Trustee, Noteholder Representative, Voting Trustee and/or as a Successor Trustee.
We can help you by:
- Understand the future value of your investment
- Discussing your needs in depth and then developing a bespoke business plan, that is perfect for your operations; and is truly fit-for- purpose.
- Offering robust and timely professional advice, which will enable you to act quickly, when opportunities or difficulties arise.
- Acting as a go-between, being the point of contact between the borrower and the investor. We can take the worry and headache out of looking after your investments and do the hard work for you. We can also arrange and hold meetings between all parties, whenever this is required.
- Where necessary, if a problem arises with your investment, we can take robust action to help get things back on track. If necessary, this can include enforcing the terms of the investment and instigating any legal action required.
And you don’t need to be a pre-existing client to take advantage of our services. Whether you are a borrower or an investor, if you suddenly hit a problem with your investment and/or an Unlisted debt becomes Distressed; or if you just need professional help and advice, contact us straight away. We will evaluate the situation and find you a fast, practical solution.